The historic Cotton Mansion provides the perfect backdrop to create lasting images and memories of your wedding day. We have photographed for years at the Cotton Mansion and know all the best poses and set-ups. We delight in being a part of each couple’s momentous day and have worked closely with the owners of the Cotton Mansion to help keep small weddings and elopements affordable and stress free.
Don & Barb Trueman,
Wedding Photography Team
All selected images include both print and digital copies.
• A professional wedding photographer, familiar with all the beautiful settings and natural light at the Cotton Mansion, will take an extensive number of images.
• A pdf of proofs will be emailed to you within seven days of your
• Upon selection of your images, you will be mailed your digital copies and your 5×7 prints within 7-10 days. Standard post-production photoshop work included. Extensive Photoshop requests will be given a cost quote.,
• Photography time at the Cotton Mansion includes your scheduled package time only. Other location requests (i.e., the Rose Gardens, Lake Superior, etc.) may be arranged for $100 add’l.
To Reserve your Date…
• Contact Barb at Paramount Pixels Digital Photography Studio to make sure your date is available. Call 651-430-1068 or email Barb@ParamountPixels.net. A Wedding Photography Agreement will be emailed to you. Note that the Cotton Mansion is not responsible for the Agreement between you and Paramount Pixels.
• A 50% deposit is due at time of booking to secure your date and times. Final payment is due two weeks prior to your wedding. Invoices will be emailed to you, payable online through our secure credit card company, Authorize.net. All payments are non-refundable.
We work closely with you to assure you love your wedding day images and the forever memories that they create for you.
“I can’t thank-you enough for the incredible photos you took… you both were so delightful to work with. You made our wedding day extra special & I will never forget it. I’m so in love with the photos! Now the hard part will be choosing them.” Ana & John
“We love them! Honestly, I’ve probably looked at them over 100 times since
receiving your email! Thank you so much for photographing our wedding, and being soo soo amazing and sending us our proofs so fast!!” Tianna & Jesse
“Stunning and rich! I can see why you get so much attention. I especially like how you used photoshop without overdoing it, which is a specific talent, along with having a keen eye for the light/location sweet spot. Fun. We love our wedding photos. Thank you!” Rick & Sarah